Sports Car Enthusiasts of Northwest Arkansas

HomeHome  Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Found this site on my car, here i am

Go down 
+7
yellowebo
'Cuda66
Flatty
Don Juan
red88supra
302Stang
blackstang
11 posters
AuthorMessage
blackstang

blackstang

Found this site on my car, here i am Empty
PostSubject: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Yes, someone placed a business card on my car in fayetteville. I looked around here and people seem nice, figured i would join up and maybe meet some new friends.

I have signed up on other forums like Arimports and Nwaimports so if you guys are just them with a new name i would ask you to let me know and kindly delete me please.
Back to top Go down
blackstang

blackstang

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Lol, i just found the "delete myself" button, so you wouldnt need to do that part :P
Back to top Go down
302Stang
Leader of the Mustang Mafia
302Stang

Personal Title : Slut For Money

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:33 pm

blackstang wrote:
Yes, someone placed a business card on my car in fayetteville. I looked around here and people seem nice, figured i would join up and maybe meet some new friends.

I have signed up on other forums like Arimports and Nwaimports so if you guys are just them with a new name i would ask you to let me know and kindly delete me please.

We're not the same forum. ;]

Both ARImports and NWAImports are kinda for the "HondaKids". We're based in deeper automotive enthusiast roots.
Glad to see you found us though, post some pics of this "BlackStang". =]
Back to top Go down
red88supra

red88supra

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:35 pm

welcome Very Happy dont delete yourself! lol. details of your car?
Back to top Go down
Don Juan

Don Juan

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:41 pm

welcome man, got any pics of your stang?
Back to top Go down
blackstang

blackstang

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 pm

someone should know, they put a card on my window Wink

Its just a typical black GT, i dont want anyone trashing it either.
I'm not one to open up until i get "settled", im not certain i know anyone here yet and i just delt with a cheating wife so you know.

Im down with hanging out, seems like some nice people and that jetta is sweet in the picture.

I dont have a camera and just moved to rogers so once i'm settled in and catch all my debt up, i will get some pics up.
Back to top Go down
Don Juan

Don Juan

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 pm

what year is it?
Back to top Go down
302Stang
302Stang

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:49 pm

blackstang wrote:
someone should know, they put a card on my window Wink

Its just a typical black GT, i dont want anyone trashing it either.
I'm not one to open up until i get "settled", im not certain i know anyone here yet and i just delt with a cheating wife so you know.

Im down with hanging out, seems like some nice people and that jetta is sweet in the picture.

I dont have a camera and just moved to rogers so once i'm settled in and catch all my debt up, i will get some pics up.

No worries. We understand. =]

We do a lot of hanging out. Cruise-ins to Steak-N-Shake in Fayetteville, Scenic cruises around NWA, we'll probably make some trips over to the Rogers area too. Just keep an eye on our Events thread and the Chatbox on the front page. You're welcome to any and all events! Don't feel bad inviting yourself either - We're always up to making new friends/meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
blackstang

blackstang

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:18 pm

its an 04 but i also have an old (81-93) project car that ive been wanting to restore for years. its been wrecked and has terrible paint but it feels so good to drive. I really like that Z car in the picture and is one of the reasons i registered.

I would love to drive an old Z. That one is hott! Deep dish chome rims would work better for me though.

My name is Brian by the way but friends always just call me B or Stang, lol that sounds pretty dumb when typed. Brian is fine. rofl

Looks like most people know each other, does everyone go to u of a?
Back to top Go down
Flatty
Banned Member
Flatty

Personal Title : GunnafukastangIDB

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Welcome to the site!

I made those little flyers yesterday and passed them out before and after work when I was on campus.

Glad you joined up!
Back to top Go down
'Cuda66
No Fat Chicks
'Cuda66

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:53 am

Welcome, glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
Flatty
Banned Member
Flatty

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:18 am

blackstang wrote:
its an 04 but i also have an old (81-93) project car that ive been wanting to restore for years. its been wrecked and has terrible paint but it feels so good to drive. I really like that Z car in the picture and is one of the reasons i registered.

I would love to drive an old Z. That one is hott! Deep dish chome rims would work better for me though.

My name is Brian by the way but friends always just call me B or Stang, lol that sounds pretty dumb when typed. Brian is fine. rofl

Well this is a recently started forum, so most of us know each other smilie
We're looking to get new members though!

I am a Senior at U of A, but I also work on campus.

The goal is to be a local car club so we can take cruises and generally BS about car stuff.

What have you done to your fox body? We'd love to see pictures if you have some!

The 'old Z' is mine, Thanks for the compliments Very Happy

It's got a 280ZX Turbo motor in it, with a stand alone ECU and a fully redone suspension. TrumpetRhapsody, another member on here, also has a Turbo powered first gen Z. It's got a Holset turbo off of a Diesel truck.
Back to top Go down
yellowebo
Mooderator
yellowebo

Personal Title : im ghey

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:56 am

foxbody eh, wouldn't happen to be a notchback would it drool
Back to top Go down
red88supra

red88supra

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:15 am

I go to springdale high school/nti. I have a red burguny mk3 supra like the one in the header. i make alot of trips to rogers, so i mite see you around.

Quote :
TrumpetRhapsody, another member on here, also has a Turbo powered first gen Z. It's got a Holset turbo off of a Diesel truck

whoa, i didnt know that. thats nuts.
Back to top Go down
302Stang
302Stang

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:15 pm

blackstang wrote:

I'm frequently referred to as "KimStang", so no worries. =]

Quote :

I don't go to U of A, I just kinda met everyone through local car-meet spots.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Pace

Pace

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DanGTP

DanGTP

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to see that some of the flyers worked.
Back to top Go down
thunderstruck507

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:39 am

welcome!

looks like this forum might end up with a healthy batch of domestics
Back to top Go down
mr taco
2JZ? No Shit!!
mr taco

Personal Title : MegaSquirt me

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Quote :
looks like this forum might end up with a healthy batch of domestics

its starting to look like it, no complaints here smilie

Welcome Brian!
Back to top Go down
Flatty
Banned Member
Flatty

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 pm

x2, As of now we have too many 'crap ass L28s' cool
Back to top Go down
Don Juan

Don Juan

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:00 pm

domestics ftw, and the imports that are in here, are correct RWD
Back to top Go down
red88supra

red88supra

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:01 am

Don Juan wrote:
domestics ftw, and the imports that are in here, are correct RWD

im gonna feel bad for the first FWD import kid that joins. Specially if its a civic. hypno
Back to top Go down
DanGTP

DanGTP

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:02 am

Thank God I'm at least domesticated...
Back to top Go down
Flatty
Banned Member
Flatty

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:07 am

DanGTP wrote:
Thank God I'm at least domesticated...

And pretty quick smilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found this site on my car, here i am   Found this site on my car, here i am Empty

Back to top Go down

Found this site on my car, here i am
Page 1 of 1