Sports Car Enthusiasts of Northwest Arkansas

HomeHome  Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pig Trail anyone?

Go down 
+9
thunderstruck507
Hashish
Sillirabbit
302Stang
red88supra
drvngstorm05
'Cuda66
Flatty
Idai
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
'Cuda66
No Fat Chicks
'Cuda66

Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:36 am

:( Me too.
Back to top Go down
302Stang
Leader of the Mustang Mafia
302Stang

Personal Title : Slut For Money

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 am

There was this really cool spot where spun out. =D

Somehow I got up at the front of the pack behind the lead cars (an SCCA Miata, two STis, Tracy in the 928) and saw them take a turn at speed.

Guess what. The mustang doesn't corner like an SCCA driven Miata, an STi OR a 928. It spins out and scares Chris (TrumpetRhapsody) so bad I don't think he'll ever come within 10 feet of my car again.

It's too bad noone got that on film. =/ There are pictures of me following Tracy into the turn, and then me following him out of it, but nothing in between. Lol.
Back to top Go down
TrumpetRhapsody

TrumpetRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am

302Stang wrote:
Guess what. The mustang doesn't corner like an SCCA driven Miata, an STi OR a 928. It spins out and scares Chris (TrumpetRhapsody) so bad I don't think he'll ever come within 10 feet of my car again.
Lol you always say that. The mustang just plowed... there was no "spin out". I still remember that sinking feeling as we continued somewhat sideways in a straight line toward the big ditch instead of sweeping around the corner with everyone else. Understeeeer Laughing

And yeah I'll be avoiding riding shotgun with you on any future runs ass
Back to top Go down
Hashish

Hashish

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 am

Back to top Go down
Flatty
Banned Member
Flatty

Personal Title : GunnafukastangIDB

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:04 am

On that note, I just got a call from Common Grounds saying I will be working both Saturday and Sunday, 10-? [usually means about 2 to 2:30.

So... Even if you decide to go, Flatty will not be there. Hopefully I will get out and make it to the photoshoot if you guys aren't done yet.

I would tell them to f*ck off on any other weekend but My wideband is going out and I need to buy $100 Magnecor plug wires :/
Back to top Go down
Hashish

Hashish

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:12 am

That sucks man, we will miss ya! Wink On a saturday that I actually have off no less no no
Back to top Go down
red88supra

red88supra

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am

see, thats why i dont have a job. tongue
Back to top Go down
Hashish

Hashish

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 am

Sometimes I wish I didn't
Back to top Go down
Flatty
Banned Member
Flatty

Personal Title : GunnafukastangIDB

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 am

red88supra wrote:
see, thats why i dont have a job. tongue

I have two Shocked

Slacker.
Back to top Go down
Pace

Pace

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:08 pm

TrumpetRhapsody wrote:

Lol you always say that. The mustang just plowed... there was no "spin out". I still remember that sinking feeling as we continued somewhat sideways in a straight line toward the big ditch instead of sweeping around the corner with everyone else. Understeeeer Laughing

Stock Mustang suspension ftl. Get some better sway bars, shocks, and a slight drop and you'll be able to keep up in those corners. ass
Back to top Go down
302Stang
Leader of the Mustang Mafia
302Stang

Personal Title : Slut For Money

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Pace wrote:
TrumpetRhapsody wrote:

Stock Mustang suspension ftl. Get some better sway bars, shocks, and a slight drop and you'll be able to keep up in those corners. ass

Slight as in 2".

I probably won't be doing any long drives this weekend either. Might be busy detailing a couple cars in between photoshoots. =P
Back to top Go down
'Cuda66
No Fat Chicks
'Cuda66

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:20 am

That looks like the same construction that has been going on for a while, and its minor. Can we just wait until Mat is off? That would give me more time to get some things done too.
Back to top Go down
TheGayLude
Prelubed

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 am

i am ready for a ride i wont be driving but ill ride with someone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pig Trail anyone?   Pig Trail anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig Trail anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWA Motorsports :: General NWAMS Topics :: Meets / Random Happenings-
Jump to: